Industry leading Security Consultants in the United Kingdom
Working in partnership with your staff throughout the process in order to identify the most cost-effective security solutions for your organization.
We provide a range of bespoke security consulting services.
Our security consulting services utilise former law enforcement professionals, subject matter and industry experts that have extensive experience in crime prevention, risk management, security threat assessments, personal safety and conflict management, licensing protection, major and critical incident management, contingency and event planning.
Our associates can undertake detailed, discreet and confidential security consultancy reviews and deliver accredited training in a number of diverse areas including; industrial, sporting stadium and events, education, night time economy and retail.
- Schools and Colleges
- Maritime travel and close protection
- Corporate travel within the UK and abroad
- Licensed premises
- Conflict management and Customer Service
- Terrorism threats & Kidnap
- Security Procedures, Penetration testing & Audit
- Event management
- Safeguarding including vulnerable persons
- Carers and Care homes
- Self-storage facilities or industrial business parks
- Sporting events including large national sporting stadia
- Counter Terrorism in business awareness
- Museums and visitor centres
- ID Scanning technology for admissions & compliance
Security Penetration Testing & Developed Procedures
Our associates help protect your commercial premises from threats through physical security penetration testing. We use the very best former senior Metropolitan Police officers and Military Special forces that have extensive experience of protection within the UK and abroad.
We will undertake a full and detailed security audit and physical security penetration testing of your existing security measures, providing a confidential detailed report on any identified vulnerabilities or risks. Read a study as to why Pen Testing is Essential.
DSOC Penetration Testing are carried out as a project, rather than a standard number of tests. We will create a proposal for our work carried out.
- Uses more-highly trained cyber security defence practitioners.
- Inspects how well your current defences are performing.
- Uncovers weaknesses that may not be revealed by other penetration tests.
- Utilizes your partners’ vulnerabilities to attempt to gain information on your organisation.
Allows your organisation to understand what data/assets would have been compromised by genuine adversaries/cybercriminals.
Our main Business Continuity consultancy service is assisting clients to develop and improve their plans.
Preparing a Business Continuity plan from scratch can seem daunting but we can relieve the stress by advising on all aspects of plan development, including:
- Programme management
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Risk evaluation and control
- Determining Business Continuity strategy; and
Developing and implementing a BCM response
We will work in partnership with your staff throughout the process in order to identify the most cost-effective solutions for your organization.we
Business Security Sweeps: you suspect your office is under surveillance or bugged. With our professional expertise in the use of TSCM and bug sweeping equipment, we are able to detect, locate and remove all bugs and eavesdropping and spying devices within the office and commercial areas. Irrespective of the nature of its sophistication, we are well equipped to detect them by doing a detailed electronic bug sweep.
Security Surveys our assessment will form part of your first steps to performing a full security survey. Our Business Security Survey will include both an external and an internal assessment of any crime risks to your business.